Sunday, December 2, 2012

Too Dumb to Drive

I hope this doesn't put NH into the running for the most clueless resident population but a gentleman on the other side of our state was arrested for crashing and rolling his car during a snowstorm this past week. Lest you think this is just a case of the local constabulary picking on a poor, unfortunate citizen of our fair state, the man had taken the seats out of his car and was driving while sitting on the car battery. The charge of reckless driving doesn’t quite seem adequate. I’d vote for that coupled with “reckless endangerment of the State’s reputation” and maybe “felony boneheadness.”  Seems like 5 to 10 breaking igneous rocks in the Granite State’s finest public house would be just about right. By public house I mean jail. I just hope we don’t find out the guy is a State Rep and involved in THAT public house.    

1 comment:

Michael said...

I hope my office gets involved in this case! We could do some justice!