Monday, January 16, 2012

South Carolina Zombie Voters

I guess my head and senses are blitzed from the ceaseless barrage of political commercials and pitches leading up to the New Hampshire presidential primary last week. The other night I was reading and also had a TV news station going that was covering the upcoming South Carolina primary. They were interviewing folksy people and between my half-reading, half-listening to the TV I could have sworn one of the South Carolinians was caught on camera saying “We’ve got to get control of our dead!”  I’m sure he must have said “debt” – it was probably just the heavy southern accent and my inattentiveness.  I didn’t think SC had any great problems with their dead -- and especially not with Zombie voters. They’re all up in Chicago, right?  

No comments: