Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Edible Edsels

Ahh, the wonders of science. Someday soon we might be able to eat our cars. Got yourself stranded in the Mohave with no help in sight? No problem. Just munch on a door handle while waiting for the next ranger patrol to swing by. Actually, these new bioengineering chemical alchemists kind of scare me, like my college roommate used to. Too many hours in the basement chem lab drinking strong coffee from Pyrex beakers, me thinks.

But on the political side, do Michael Moore, Deval Patrick or Mayor Bloomberg know what Detroit is cooking up? I think they’re going to figure out a reason to be unhappy. I don’t know what their angle is going to be yet, but in my mind I can hear some pronouncements coming from the “concerned leaders of Nannyville.”  

4 comments:

james said...

I'm not sure whether to worry more about the termites or the baby eating the car...

Gringo said...

Was that an actual Edsel ad -"here to stay"- or was it photoshopped?

Sponge-headed ScienceMan said...

Gringo - I pulled it off the interwebs. If it was photoshopped, it wasn't me.

Geek Bonchic said...

I enjoyed reading your poost